A fire started in the kitchen of this residential row home in Wilson borough. The kitchen fire was noticed by the resident of the home right away and he was able to contact the fire department before any damage to the neighboring homes. Unfortunately because of the extent of the fire, the home was deemed inhabitable. Cityline Construction was contacted to assist.
Our crews arrived at the home and went to work right away, weatherizing the building and removing all the standing water from the home. We have since been contracted by the home owner to restore the home back to functionality. Our staff looks forward to working with the home owner to restore this row-home as soon as possible.
- Fill out our form & someone will contact you shortly.