Featured News

Emergency Services: Fire Rips Apart Living Room

Fire Damage Solution – Cityline Construction

Bethlehem, PA – July, 2017


The accidental fire in this home ignited in the living room and caused panic for the home owner. The fire crews arrived and put out the blaze and took the home owner to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The smoke from the fire spread throughout the home causing significant damage. Along with the living room needed a complete repair, the rest of the home will need to be decontaminated as well.


Get Started

- Fill out our form & someone will contact you shortly.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.